Monday, October 13, 2008

Eskinol Classic


I remember using eskinol classic way back 1995 when I was in high school. I'm one of the teenies who used to try all possible remedies in the world for pimples. Thanks to the power of TV advertisements then, I was introduced to Eskinol Classic (with Vilma Santos as the endorser)


UPS


  • It did help decrease my ugly pimples

  • Not too complicated to use

  • Very affordable

DOWNS



  • My skin felt dry after use (application must be followed with a good water-based moistrizer to prevent skin dryness)

  • I learned from a derma that the alcohol content of astringents (not specific to Eskinol) can lead to skin pigmentation in the future - like having dark spots in some areas of the face.

I've graduated from using Eskinol when I got into college. I still have the pimples here and there, but I started trying my other options


No comments: